Friday, December 12, 2008

JSTDT - Coffee, Tea or Me?

While having breakfast with 2 of our close friends, Jaina was getting restless as she had finished her meal but mummy and daddy wants to SLOWLY enjoy theirs. So good friend W tried to entertain Jaina by teaching Jaina how to say something cute.

W taught Jaina to recite the following to us and her husband S and we all played along.

Jaina: Mummy, do you want coffee, tea or me?

Mummy: Oh! Definitely YOU!!

Jaina (grins): Daddy?

Daddy: Of course YOU!!

W: Ask Uncle S "What about you?"

Jaina: Uncle S, do you want tea or me?

S: Eh? What about coffee?

Jaina: No more coffee already.

All of us burst out laughing!

1 comment:

Lovebell said...

She indeeds says the darnest things.

I still recall the little incident at Wine Culture (Evans Road) when she spilled her cup of water on the table and some on me.

You wanted her to apologise to me and told her, 'Say sorry to xx-yiyi.'

She looked at me so disarmingly and said, "xx-yiyi, say sorry?" with a rising intonation at the end, no less.

She's gonna be a real heart-breaker next time. :)

And yes, I still have your blog on my live feeds, living for the day that you decide to post. :P