Monday, February 09, 2009

JSTDT - Sky-bridge

Jaina's school has a wonderful playground at One-North and the teachers bring them to play there often. As the playground is not next to the childcare block, the teachers will bring the children over using the Sky-bridges to cross the blocks.

Jaina was educating me about the sky-bridges when I picked her up from school one evening.

Jaina (pointing to the sky-bridges): You know what that is?

Mummy (playing along): What is that dear?

Jaina: Sky-Bridge!!

Mummy: Oh? Wow!!

Jaina: You know why we use sky-bridge?

Mummy: No. Why do you use the sky-bridge?

Jaina: Then the cars won't bang the other cars!

Mummy rolled eyes and sniggered...

The world according to a child is really cute lah...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hullo Shawn and Jess and Jaina and Shannon,

I found your blog! Not sure if you wanted it found... but well, I did, heh. Loved reading about the Chakster family, so I'll be checking in regularly. Oh and Shawn, I saw the trailer for FanBoys last night, and instantly thought of you! Hope all is well. And Jaina does say the darnest things!

XOXO

Princess J said...

Hi XY...

Just wondering if I do know you?

Am glad my daughters are providing much smiles for you too.

And yes, Shawn will so LOVE the movie. :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, yes you do know me. And in fact, you left a comment on my FB random things list! ;)