Thursday, December 06, 2007

Day 4 in Paris - The Eiffel Tower


The Eiffel Tower is 276m tall and was designed as a TEMPORARY structure by Gustav Eiffel for Universal Exhibition of 1889. This is to show to my darling that yes I do read the Paris guidebooks. Haha....


Its alot bigger than we thought. Weichin came along with us today so you'll see that I feature in more pictures than usual. :) btw I'm loading our pics onto my facebook for easier viewing. 

 

It was a very cold and windy day and PJ was already feeling a little off. By 1 pm she was in extreme cannotmakeitness and we decided to call it a day. :P We came back drugged her up and she slept for 17 hours. She's much better now. :P Today we're gonna take it easy and visit a nice indoor attraction. The Louvre. To the MeowMeow we'll be looking out for those prints. :)

No comments: