Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Les Chaks vont a Paris!




After a ridiculously long hiatus from blogging, the Chaks have returned! Or more accurately, We have gone on holiday to the place where Star Wars is called 'La Guerre des Etoiles'.
Its cold. Very cold. Or as the french would say, "Il sont tres M#@#$rF$@@%$g froide!" However, the cold and windy weather aside, it turned out to be a lovely day in this very beautiful city. And the views from an open top bus were amazing enough to almost make us forget the cold. We say almost because I think I left my hoohoos frozen o the sea. Tomorrow we're hoping to get the same bus so I can go and recover them. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*GASP!!* It's ALIVE!!!

Lovebell said...

hahaha .. indeed! it's been revived! looking fwd to reading your posts about your trip!

*envious look*

*wail* I also want to go PARIS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi hi!!!!
yes yes very cold but very nice one!!!! i got a pic like this w thomas oso..... go on our own no coice must take pic like this ... heheh
yes yes more pics!!!!

i miss paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petals said...

err.. i tried to apply all my comprehension skills but what's hoohoos uh? :(

chakster said...

By hoohoos i mean my private bits lah. :)