Monday, April 24, 2006


Jaina's First!!

Our little princess just celebrated her full month with relatives on the 22 April Saturday and it makes me realised that all the celebration is so much more for the adults than for the kid herself. Jaina was awake all of half hour for her celebration and she slept through the rest of the night. Even the cake-cutting itself, she was sleeping like a log! Presenting Exhibit A.


So we cater food but my mum-in-law made curry from yogurt and that was yummy. She also made red bean soup that would make the folks of some South African tribe very very happy, for a very very long time. :P

Anyways...as I was saying, the design on the cake was drawn by my very artistic uncle and put together by my equally artistic hubby. As both sets of grandparents gather for the cake-cutting, it brought back memories of my 21st birthday when both sets of grandparents met for the very first time. That seemed so long ago...and fast forward 9 years later, they take photo together again but with a new identity...grandparents.

4 comments:

Lovebell said...

哎哟, 你瘦了!

Congratulations to little Jaina! Best wishes to the coming year of being smothered by me, miseducated by uncle doppy and spoilt totally by her grandparents! hee.hee..

Sorry to have missed u in sch yesterday. Will drop by to see u soon once you are back in civilisation.

dopcombo said...

Wah!!! Whole family picture!!! :)

Eh seriously though, Darth Binky, you're not afraid one of your students is going to surf here one of these days?

Kelvin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelvin said...

Hi, was browsing though the Flickr gallery and it struck me how newborns look so much alike.
Check out this pic I took of my son(http://kommissar.250free.com/images/chr06.jpg). Uncanny!