Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Wife's Boobies be Nice... :P

You know being the husband of a breastfeeding mom has its perks. PJ and I managed to sneak off yesterday evening to watch 'Westside Story' with a couple of friends. It was not as gay as I expected....but anyways... after the musical, we went to Harry's for a quick drink and discuss the relative ungayness of the musical before heading back home. The couple photos followed. Looking at them in retrospect makes me realise that my wife's boobies have blossomed since she's started breastfeeding. :P I mean they were nice before but now they're well... extra nice... heh. Luv ya sweetie

3 comments:

Lovebell said...

It's v. v. painful!!!!!!! I am not even breastfeeding but I dare say I can empathise a little cos my boobs are filling out too. But it's v. v. v. PAINFULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

heheh ...
which was why i suggested that jess has her boobs taken while nursing tt time at the hosp rem?
hehehe .... ;P

dopcombo said...

Too much information.... :)