Friday, April 21, 2006

Jaina's Smarter Now

For the first 2 weeks of her life, Jaina had been real easy to care for. So long as she's had her fill, she'd drop right to sleep. But this week has been quite a challenge, she'll wake for her feed and then after her fill, she'd still be wide-eyed and want to stay awake somemore to play. However, her idea of "play" is really staying awake and practise holding her head up by herself...which I must add that she is doing very well for a month-old baby!

Apparently, (according to my grandma) babies are supposed to be only TRYING to hold their heads up from 2 months onwards! And my darling started at one month!! How's that for being a genius? I'm sure that's from my side of good genes... :P

So my baby has smiled her first smile, laughed her first laugh, sneezed her first sneeze, held her head up for a full 10 secs and ALMOST turned over all by herself!! Not too bad for a month-old kid huh?

That's MY smart kid by the way...hee...

3 comments:

Lovebell said...

Way to go, kiddo!

Now all you have to do to beat Uncle Doppy in his development is to recite a poem by 8 months.

Repeat after me ...

窗前明月光,
疑是地上霜,
举头望明月,
低头思故乡。

chakster said...

That's my baby... heh...
I just hope the maths retard gene doesn't get passed on from my side though. That part I'd rather she get from mummy.

chakster said...

This is a test comment