Monday, April 17, 2006


Yes! My Baby Looks like ME!!!!
Finally somebody says my baby looks like me and not like my brother.... I mean honestly! It was getting kinda creepy. Relatives would be like "Aiyo so cute! Eh looks like Leon ah!" I mean what am I chopped liver?! The mother can say that this child sprang forth from my loins but HEY! I helped!

Now I have photographic proof! Bwahaha... And I have my mom's maid to thank. THANK YOU ANI! Now if only she'd left it at "Looks just like Shawn" and didn't add "Face round round like that" I would be a happy man... But I'll take what I can get.... See photo....

1 comment:

petals said...

yesh yesh papa darth.. baby jaina looks like you! :) and she has changed so much!

for one.. she appears v v awake in the shot unlike the ones i took on day 1.