Sunday, April 16, 2006

They like us.... They Really Like Us....
We feel much loved. Thanks to everybody who came to visit yesterday. :P As you will read I'm still getting used to this blogging thing. Just 1 day after proclaiming that I will blog every day, I lapse... bleagh....Wassap man! Jialat lah... Anyhoo, today as we enjoy the last few hours of our long weekend (No... Thats not true...Thats impossible...Nooo....) it is important for us to ponder about the total demons that our children might end up becoming....
PrincessJ and I went to church today and of course as in all public places you get to see kids doing the things that kids do. I remember when the 2 of us would look at other peoples' children misbehaving and then comment that our kids will never be like that because we'd kung fu their asses or we'd tie them up in the boot or whateva lah. Now I actually have to do that.... I hope Jaina doesn't warrant a feature in super nanny. I mean saying you'll hantam them and then looking into their tearfilled eyes as you brandish the cane is another. Das it lah. I'm going to be one of those cannot make it parents.... CANNOT! Jaina sweetie... Daddy's sorry.... Twack!

4 comments:

Lovebell said...

hiak hiak .. u have no worries on that count lah. PJ will take care of junior when she gets outta line. She excels at psychological blackmail. Even I tremble in fear of her! :)

dopcombo said...

OMG. Could this be possible?

A follower of the sith... turning into cute mushy daddyland?

This is probably why they became siths to begin with. :)

Princess J said...

I DO NOT BLACKMAIL EMOTIONALLY!! I merely give others a gentle push in the desired direction once in a while. :P

dopcombo said...

eh. wait a minute... i thot PJ was supposed to be in confinement???

how come can go church one?!